Benefits that matter
Reach new professional heights and expand your business profile
- Bulgaria is a member of the EU, NATO and WTO
- Political and business stability
- Low corporate and personal income tax - 10%
- No inheritance tax (for close family)
- Strategic logistics hub to the EU, CIS and Asia
- A dynamic and fast-growing economy in CEE: c. 3% annual GDP growth
Open new doors for you and your family
- Visa free travel to 169 countries including Canada and Australia
- Ability to live, work, reside in all 27 EU countries
- Access to the EU educational system
- Access to the EU healthcare system
- US E-2 Visa Treaty Country - live and work in the USA
Expand your horizons
- Beautiful nature – seaside and mountain resorts
- Exquisite cuisine
- Fusion of East and West
- Clean air
- Low cost of living
- The perfect place to spend your sunset years
Approximately € 500,000.00 (Standard Track) and approximately € 1,000,000.00 (Fast Track)
Fast track available
Leads to citizenship within approximately 24 months of the initial investment. Permanent residence within 4-6 months.
You are not required to reside in Bulgaria (though you could), nor to learn the language.
The requirement is to invest rather than to donate to a government fund. The applicant investor can invest in various funds including an ETF and still have an exit strategy.
You can choose among a variety of low and medium-risk investment classes. The investment may be financed with borrowed funds, but you cannot use the investment as collateral.
Uniquely among EU programmes children over 18 can benefit from the process and obtain citizenship. Spouses do not need an additional investment.
Swipe left and right to view the whole table.
€2.5 – 5.5 mln